Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024: The budget for the financial year 2024–25 was presented by Gujarat Finance Minister Kanubhai Desai before the state assembly on 2 February 2024. The Finance Minister announced several new initiatives during his budget speech, including the Namo Lakshmi scheme. Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024 was aimed to help the economically distressed women and students of Gujarat state.
With the help of this scheme, poor and financially struggling girl students will be able to afford high quality education. All adolescent female students of Gujarat state are eligible to easily avail the benefits of the program. Application candidates can get complete information by visiting the official website of the government. Read below to see detailed information related to Gujarat Namo Lakshmi Yojana.
Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024
Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat was launched by Shri Kanubhai Desai, Finance Minister of Gujarat State. Adolescent girls have an important role in the development of an educated and healthy society as they will be the mothers of the next generation of citizens. Gujarat state government will provide financial assistance to adolescent girls in the state under this scheme. Thanks to financial assistance, adolescent girls will be able to complete their education till class 12 without worrying about money.
This scheme will empower women in the state of Gujarat through high-quality education. The selected applicant will get financial assistance of Rs 50,000 over 4 years under this scheme. To be eligible for the benefits of Namo Lakshmi Yojana, all applicants meeting the eligibility requirements must complete the online application form on the official website.
Namo Shri Scheme Gujarat
Gujarat Namo Lakshmi Scheme Details in Highlights
|Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat
|Government of Gujarat
|Gujarat’s finance minister, Mr. Kanubhai Desai
|Adolescent female students
|To provide financial assistance to Adolescent female students of Gujarat
Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat Objective
The primary goal of this program is to boost enrolment, reduce school dropout rates and enhance the nutritional health of young adolescent females. Furthermore, the State will be able to achieve universal enrollment in secondary school through the implementation of this programme, just as it has achieved universal enrollment in primary education. The government proposes to allocate ₹1250 crore for this initiative in 2024-2025.
Scheme Assistance Amount
To guarantee that girls get adequate and high-quality nutrition, health care and education, the government came up with the Namo Lakshmi scheme. Under this initiative, girls enrolled in classes 9 and 10 will get ₹10,000 annually, and girls enrolled in classes 11 and 12 will get ₹15,000. Teenage girls enrolled in classes 9 to 12 in private and government-funded institutions will get ₹50,000 for their four years of school education.
Features & Benefits of Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat
Some of the key features and benefits of Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat 2024 are as follows:
- Gujarat government launches Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat
- The Finance Minister of Gujarat introduced the scheme during the state’s representation in the Union Budget.
- The primary goal of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to teenage girls so that they can continue their education without the fear of running out of money.
- Gujarat State Government will provide financial assistance to the eligible candidates under this scheme.
- Gujarat state government will empower women residents by providing high-quality education.
- The state government will pay Rs 500 every month to the selected applicants while they are enrolled in classes 9 and 10.
- The state government will pay Rs 750 per month to the selected applicants when they are enrolled in classes 9 and 10.
- Applicants can pursue the highest education with this program without worrying about money problems.
- The selected applicant will receive the direct transfer of funds from the scheme to his/her bank account.
- Only Gujarat state will be able to use Namo Lakshmi Yojana.
- By providing high quality education, the program will empower women in the state of Gujarat.
- This program is open to all economically insecure women who wish to pursue higher education.
- Only female students from Gujarat state are eligible to apply for Namo Lakshmi Gujarat 2024.
Eligibility Criteria for Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat
Applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- The candidate must be a female student.
- In the state of Gujarat, the candidate must be enrolled in any government-run or government-aided school.
- Candidate age should be between 13 to 18 years
- The candidate should come from a household where income is uncertain.
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Previous year marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Income proof
Application Process for Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat
Gujarat Government has recently launched Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat. The government has not yet published the official website for this; However, the government will do so soon. We will update this post as soon as there is any fresh update on this scheme.
What is the official website to apply for Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat?
Government has not yet published the official website for Namo Lakshmi Scheme Gujarat
When was Namo Lakshmi Yojana Gujarat introduced?
The scheme was launched during the state budget announcement for Gujarat on February 2, 2024.
What is the benefit that the Yojana beneficiaries will receive?
To complete their degree, selected applicants of the scheme will receive financial assistance.