Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana: Bihar government has brought a new scheme, named “Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme”. Its objective is to reduce pollution and keep the environment safe. Under this scheme, the state government will motivate drivers to use CNG and battery-operated vehicles. And the best part is that the government will provide subsidy benefits to all three-wheeler drivers when they buy CNG vehicles. This will help the drivers to overcome the economic problem and will help them in reducing pollution.
If you also want to replace your three-wheeler and buy a CNG or electric vehicle, then you can get a grant of up to Rs 40 thousand under this scheme. Today I am going to give you complete information about Clean Fuel Yojana Bihar. Therefore you should read this article completely.
Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana 2024
The Bihar government has launched the Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme. Under this scheme, all three-wheeler diesel or petrol-running vehicles have been banned in Muzaffarnagar Corporation from September 30, 2023 onwards. Through some schemes, the government will motivate diesel and petrol drivers to buy CNG and battery-operated vehicles. For this, a subsidy of Rs 20 to 40 thousand will be given on converting three-wheelers into CNG and electric vehicles. This will motivate the citizens of the state to buy vehicles without diesel and petrol at meagre prices.
Under the Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme, the government will also provide grants for the retrofitment of CNG kits for commercial motor taxis or maxi taxis. People who drive three-wheelers instead of petrol and diesel can convert their vehicles into CNG or battery-operated vehicles by taking advantage of Bihar Swachh Fuel Yojana as soon as possible.
Information about Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme 2024
|Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana
|Transport Department, Government of Bihar
|To reduce pollution in the state and provide subsidy on vehicle replacement
|₹20,000 to ₹40,000
The objective of the Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana
The main objective of the Bihar government is to reduce pollution and noise pollution caused by vehicles running on diesel and petrol as much as possible in the state and also to promote clean energy. Because these vehicles are causing a lot of air pollution, it is important to stop this. If this is not done then the amount of oxygen will start decreasing, due to which people may suffer from diseases.
Therefore the government is encouraging those people to use CNG and electric vehicles and convert old petrol and diesel vehicles into electric or CNG vehicles. The government will also provide grants for this. CNG and battery vehicles reduce pollution and also have lower consumption compared to diesel and petrol vehicles, which will provide economic benefits to the drivers.
Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana Subsidy Amount Details
Details about the subsidy given under the ‘Clean Fuel Scheme’ run by the Government of Bihar are given below. The following subsidy amount will be provided under this scheme.
|Subsidy Amount (in INR)
|Passenger/Goods vehicle running on petrol/diesel
|Convert to CNG
|3-wheeler with capacity of 7 persons
|Convert to CNG
|3-wheeler carrying passenger/goods
|Convert to Electric Vehicle
|vehicle running on petrol/diesel with capacity of 7 persons
|Convert to Electric Vehicle
|Passenger/cargo vehicle with capacity of 7 persons
|Retrofit CNG kit
|Commercial motor cab or maxi cab
|Retrofit CNG kit
Benefits and features of the Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana
- Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme was launched by the Bihar Government on 30 September 2023.
- Under the scheme, CNG and battery-powered three-wheeler drivers will get benefits.
- Through this scheme, subsidies ranging from Rs 20 thousand to Rs 40 thousand will be provided.
- This scheme will help in providing clean energy to the state and improving the health of the people.
- Under the scheme, the application process will be on a first come first serve basis.
- This scheme will be more beneficial for small vehicle drivers as subsidies will be given only to three-wheelers.
- This will promote environmental protection and reduce costs for vehicle drivers.
- This scheme will provide relief to the drivers in the prices of petrol and diesel.
Eligibility for Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana
- To avail the benefits of Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme, the applicant must reside in Bihar.
- Under this scheme, only truck drivers can apply.
- Even those drivers who drive diesel or petrol vehicles can apply for the scheme.
- This scheme is currently for the residents of Muzaffarpur.
Documents required for Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- PAN card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Registration certificate of old vehicle
- New vehicle registration certificate
- Receipt for purchase of CNG three-wheeler
- self-declaration certificate
- Bank account statement
Process to apply under Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme 2024
If you have a desire to avail the benefits of Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme and your vehicle runs on petrol or diesel, then you can apply for the grant.
- First of all, you have to go to your district transport department office.
- You will have to go to the District Transport Office and get the Clean Fuel Yojana Application Form from the officer present.
- After receiving the application form, you will have to enter the information asked in it correctly.
- After this, you will have to attach photocopies of all the required documents with the application form.
- Now you will have to submit this application form in the office of the concerned department.
- Your application form will be scrutinized and after verification, the grant amount will be sent to your bank account.
- In this way you can easily apply under Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme.
1. What is Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme?
In Bihar, under the Swachh Fuel Yojana, truck and tractor drivers are getting a chance to convert to CNG and battery operated vehicles at cheaper prices. Subsidy is being provided for this.
2. How much subsidy is being given by the government under Clean Fuel Yojana Bihar?
Under Clean Fuel Yojana Bihar, the government is giving a grant of Rs 20 to 40 thousand.
3. What is the objective of Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme?
The objective of Bihar Swachh Fuel Yojana is to reduce pollution in the state and encourage people to use cheaper and more environmentally friendly CNG and electric vehicles. Under this scheme, subsidy will be provided on converting old petrol and diesel vehicles into electric and CNG vehicles.
4. How to apply under Bihar Clean Fuel Yojana?
You can apply under Bihar Clean Fuel Scheme through offline process.